Our unique indigo body wash with Cocoa Butter aims to hydrate your cracked and dry skin. It has a fantastic long-lasting scent that is going to relax your mind. It produces a good amount of lather to cleanse your skin pores deeply and makes your skin smoother, softer, and fresh.
Body Wash with Cocoa Butter Benefits
- Hydrates the skin: Cocoa butter and other nutrients in our refreshing body wash sink deep into your skin layers and rehydrate the skin cells.
- Moisturize: Our unique formula moisturises your skin and also seals moisture into your skin.
- Relieves itchiness and irritation: It soothes itchiness and other skin irritation issues by deeply hydrating your skin.
- Reduce scars: Other essential vitamins in our refreshing body wash with cocoa butter help reduce acne scars and blemishes.
- Soothe sunburn and skin damage: Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties would soothe sunburn and repair skin damage caused by UV rays and other environmental stressors.
How to use Body Wash with Cocoa Butter
- Wet your skin before applying the product.
- Lather the product loofah or washcloth. You can also apply the product with your fingers.
- Gently massage your skin to let the product sink in.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Color: Indigo(pearly texture)
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
It is the most used ingredient in all hair and skin care products due to its foaming abilities. It is added to our product to promote the active formation of lather.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is a strong surfactant and effective foraging agent used in our product to facilitate cleaning your skin pores.
- Cocoa Butter
. Cocoa butter has been used in skincare products for its incredible benefits. It helps in healing damaged skin cells by deeply nourishing them. AlssIt also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help fade the dark spots and patches from your skin.
- Cocamide diethanolamine
It is an excellent emulsifying and foaming agent that keeps all ingredients stable and prevents them from separating.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
This compound is derived from coconut oil, providing moisturising properties to your skin.
It acts as a barrier between the skin and the atmosphere, keeps moisture locked in your skin, and reduces the effects of environmental aggressors like pollution.
- Pearlizing Agent
This pearlised agent gives a shimmering effect to our body wash with cocoa butter. It is entirely safe to use. It is only added to enhance the visual appeal of the product.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
Tetrasodium EDTA is used in our bodywash to maintain clarity, fragrance, and acidity.
- Sodium PCA
Sodium PCA is used in our body wash to make your body supple and smooth. It provides deep hydration to your skin cells and repairs skin damage caused by sun exposure.
- Glyceryl oleate
Glyceryl oleate is a well-known ingredient that penetrates the skin to enhance elasticity.
This ingredient helps in dispersing our product’s ingredients and makes it lather up nicely.
Lanolin is a healing and anti-inflammatory agent that naturally prevents water evaporation from hair and skin and retains moisture for a long time.
Sorbitol, present in body wash with cocoa butter, helps condition your skin cells and promotes smooth and softer skin.
- Potassium Sorbate
Due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is used as a preservative in our product. It makes our body wash shelf stable and hygienic.
Phenonip is an active antimicrobial agent to preserve our product and increases its shelf life.
- Citric Acid
Our body wash has citric acid that helps in removing dead skin cells and cleans pores. It is used to improve skin tone and overall skin texture and glow.
- Distilled Water
Distilled water acts as an excellent solvent and helps dissolve all product ingredients. Distilled water promotes the effective absorption of the product.
It has a soothing fragrance to improve the user’s experience and relax the mind.
- Read the label before buying the product for potential irritants.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.